Monochrome

5:26 PM




Now, I'm going to be honest... I don't know how to put on nail varnishes correctly, but I did my best for this one! Nail polish has always been fascinating to me, but in a traditional household, anything that alters your appearance was known to be a bad thing. And yes, that included painting my nails!

Although the traditional love for the natural body has grown on me, I can't help but enjoy make up and other beauty products that help show off the great parts about the face, and in this case, the nails. To me, make up and other beauty products are used to accentuate the best part of your face/body or creates a painting out of the blank canvas that we call bodies.

Nails are a mini canvas of it's own. People can do amazing things with their nails and if you can't, you can always pay a price or get the stick on ones. But this time, I thought I'd try it out on my own (you know, practice makes perfect!)



Okay, maybe I shouldn't have done it on my own for obvious reasons... but it was surprisingly better than I thought it would be. The formula made it easy to glide across my nail easy and without too much streaks. It only turned out to be streaky when I didn't have enough polish on the brush.

In the picture, you can see that aside from my messiness, the white was extremely pigmented. When I pick nail polishes, I usually stick to the plain yet chic white. Other polishes had nowhere near the same pigmentation. My nails in the pictures is with only one coat. It took a few times to get the right amount of polish on the brush, but when I did get it right it turned out better than I could have imagined!

And note, it's best to use non-acetone nail polish remover because it's less drying on the cuticles/skin and doesn't make your natural nails brittle. If you're using hard to get off nail polish like the ones with glitter, it might be better to use acetone nail polish, but beware! Keep it away from your skin and cuticles. You could avoid getting the acetone onto your cuticles by using a cotton swab for more accurate target.

Enough about my failed manicure, I really want to see some of yours! Comment and link down below some of your pictures or tutorials on how to do it the right way!

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe