Struggle of Clogged Pores

9:40 AM

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to another week with us. This time around, I thought I'd go into a personal skin problem I get only about once every couple years. About a month ago, tiny little bumps all over my face started emerging and at first, I thought it was some sort of allergic reaction. They felt like little bumps that were under the surface of my skin and seemed to only show up on my face, not my neck or anywhere else. I did some research and figured out it was just... clogged pores! At the time, I ran out of my exfoliating cleanser and figured it was the best time to finish up my daytime cleansing wash. So for about a few weeks, I was just running on my gentle cleansing wash.

I never realized how important my exfoliating routine was until I connected the trend of my bumpy face to my laziness of not going out and getting another exfoliating cleanser. So being the lazy person I was, I still didn't get my exfoliating cleanser and opted for our Callas Pore Brush. I needed results and needed them fast, and knew I needed to bring out the one thing I should've had all this time.

If you're a girl who isn't exfoliating or had the same problem of the bumpy face, it's time to switch up your skincare routine and introduce the Callas Pore Brush. In the process of simply washing your face, your pores can open up to heat and begin to collect bacteria and other nasty things in the air or on surfaces you rub your face on. When the bacteria and nastiness starts to build up, it could result in what I experienced: little bumps under the skin. It wouldn't be a different color, it would just be a sudden change in texture on your skin. If you're using some sort of exfoliator and for some reason, you still have those tiny bumps, please contact a dermatologist to fully comprehend what's going on!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and got some insight on some of your skincare questions! With much love, the WCETVeShop Team.






Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe