Callas Bold Lipstick Review

8:00 AM

The Callas Bold Lipstick... Happy Sunday everyone! I haven't done make-up in awhile and I thought I would reel us back with a special introduction: the new Callas Bold Lipstick. Our first ever lipstick on our site and it's one that I undoubtably have fallen heads over heels for. 

I've searched high and low for an opaque, moisturizing lipstick under $15 and my search is finally over with this beauty. The Callas Bold Lipstick formulation somehow combines the sweet balmy look of tinted lip balms with the high opacity of matte lipsticks. I layer this bad boy up before heading out to work and it's the only thing I need to make my look pop. 

The silky formulation adds the perfect amount of moisture to my lips. I don't have to apply lip balm before application and it still makes my lips look smooth. It has no strange smell like some other top rated brands of lip products, which is heavenly if you're sensitive to smells.

One swatch onto the lips and that will change the color of your lips completely. Let's be honest, some of us have some pretty pale lip days and it only takes a light lipstick to change your look from drab to fab. The color I chose to feature is the Opera Rose. It's the perfect middle ground between pink and coral. With my skin tone, I've found it hard to find a pink lipstick that doesn't wash me out. This, however, is everything I have ever wanted and more. This is the must-have product of this season. Check out the product below: 






I really hope you found this post helpful! With much love, the WCETVeShop Team.

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe