Rioni - Baby Evening Bag

8:00 AM

Happy Sunday, everyone! The one fashion accessory I could never live without is the one only: handbag. Everyone has their favorite item: shoes, rings, necklaces. But for me handbags, come out as top priority. I look for ones that are structured, big on the inside, compact on the outside, and a color that will match all my outfits. 

Durability
My favorite thing about Rioni bags are that they are extremely durable. I can definitely be clumsy and I end up damaging the exterior of my bags by scratching it along the corner of my table or by banging it into something sharp. It doesn't scratch easy or look worn out over time. I've had this Baby Evening Bag for about a year and a half and it still looks and feels brand new. 

Exterior
The Baby Evening Bag is 8 inches L x 3.5 inches W x 5" H. This bag is relatively small, which is exactly what you want when you're out for a night on the town. It has a 3.5 inch high handles that make easy to sling over your arm and on your shoulder. The black helps you match with all your outfits regardless of what color or shape. 

Interior
The one thing I think about throughout the night is whether or not I have everything I need. I'm the typical bag lady who carries everything and anything. If you need hand sanitizer, a phone charger, lipstick, lotion, lip balm, you name it, I probably have it. Because of this, I need a huge bag. At the same time, I don't want to be lugging a tote with me everywhere I go. Bags sometimes just hold you down and keep you from having all the fun that you can possibly have. So, I try to take something that looks small, but can carry the entire world. The Baby Evening bag is exactly what I need. It looks small on the outside, but it's a whole other land of its own on the inside. 

I'm currently loving the black and gold hardware look. Because I don't wear too many accessories, I try to find some sparkle or detail in my handbags to make up for my sometimes boring outfits. It's the small things that really do make a difference! 








Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you have any questions on the bag, feel free to leave a comment down below. With much love, the WCETVeShop Team.

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe