Magis Lene - Collagen Gold BB Cream SPF 30

8:00 AM

Happy Sunday, everyone! It's been a rough week with the unusual weather here in Los Angeles. We've been getting heavy waves of heat and moisture. It is a must to check the weather before you head out, but even then the weather is fickle. To adjust to the strange weather, I've been trying out a new BB cream that has really blown me away. Because the clouds keep coming in and out of the sky, it was necessary to find a BB cream with higher SPF to combat sudden sunshine.

The Magis Lene Collagen Gold BB Cream with SPF 30 without a doubt has knocked out some of my favorite BB creams and foundations at the top of my list. I was given a little sample packet of this BB cream to do a quick first impressions. However, the packet ended up holding about 4 days worth of face coverage. In those four days, my face has never looked better. Here's the breakdown:

Positive Notes
The Magis Lene Gold BB Cream is smooth, cancels out all my redness, gives me medium to full coverage, and I sometimes forget I even put it on, not to mention it has a SPF of 30. In the past couple of weeks, I've been experiences a few pimples here and there. The BB Cream is able to cancel out the redness from those pimples and my skin feel moisturized without being oily. I loved this product so much that I'm ordering my own full sized product. This is by far one of my highest ranking products. It's a must have!

Negative Notes
The only bad thing that I could really think of is that it may be a little sticky. If you use a powder, although unnecessary, it would cancel out the stickiness. Otherwise, this product is flawless.

I have never raved more about a product as much as I have about this one. I hope you found this review helpful and if you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below! Enjoy!




With much love, the WCETVeShop Team.

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe