Sulfur Soap: Acne, Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Bacterial

6:21 PM



During the past month, I have decided to try one of our newest products: Dr. Yun's Sulfur Soap. I was a bit skeptical about the whole thing, but after several uses... I'm completely converted!

I was a bit confused about exactly what sulfur soap was and what it would do for me, but after extensive use and research on the benefits of using sulfur, I've discovered a new hit. It's been about a month - or really, three weeks - since I first used the sulfur soap and it's started to get rid of a lot of my pimples over my typical trouble areas, which include my chin and the sides of my face when it's that time of the month for me.

Not only did I notice a difference in clearing up my skin, but it also felt like it was sucking up all the gunk in my pores. After each wash, I noticed severe drying, which I learned was part of helping with extracting bacteria. Note: because it is so drying and strong, I don't recommend this for people with extremely dry or sensitive skin. Although this product works wonders, it's got a definite strange smell. I did a little research and it's just the smell of sulfur. A lot of companies that use sulfur try to cover up the smell with other odors, but the sulfur will always shine through. If you can get past the smell, you can definitely enjoy the product.

These are only a portion of what I love about sulfur soap and are the only things that I notice. For more information, you could try looking at livestrong.com where they go into more depth with the benefits of sulfur soap. As always... with much love, WCETVeShop team.

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe