Eggroll Maker

1:32 PM

Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm really excited to bring to you all a new product to our shop that will really blow your mind. I love anything that will cut my cooking time and this product does just that. 

My essential breakfast food is always eggs. I never go a day without having an egg in the morning. And that's what brings me to today: the Rolls Eggroll Maker (click here to see it on our site). YES! An eggroll maker. Basically, you crack two eggs into the device and it cooks on its own and rises automatically once it's done.

I love this product because while I get my face ready for the day, I can just crack the eggs in and let it cook. By the time I'm finished getting ready, the eggs are done and ready to eat. It's also perfect for cutting up and placing the eggs into a quick salad for lunch or dinner. It just tastes absolutely delicious. You don't need to add any salt or pepper to taste the perfect egg, eat on it's own and it'll be amazing. 

Eggs are important because they are one of the most nutritious foods that you can find. They include high amount of proteins, vitamins (including Vitamin A, B5, B12, B2), and phosphorus. If you're ever lacking in proteins and proper vitamins, eggs can get the job done. 

If you want to see the device at work, check out the video at the end of this post to see what I'm talking about. 










Today's post was relatively short, but mainly because we uploaded a video on how to get the job done. I hope this was hopeful for all of you! And I hope you have a wonderful week!

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe