Annafila Organic Green Papaya Facial Mask Review

8:40 PM


One of my favorite parts of a relaxation night is the face mask. I always have a problem with dry skin during this time of the year and the best thing is having a plump, moisturized face. And out of all my face masks that moisturize, the Annafila brand has the best by far. 

This Organic Green Papaya is orgasmic. Even with my expensive skincare night creams, this one tops them all by far. I put them on after my nighttime spa skincare routine and I wake up to a smooth, fresh face. 

Easy to apply, you just peel it out of the packaging and place it on your face for about 5-10 minutes and dab off the extra drops hanging around your face. Beware! the mask is bathing in the product so open carefully and squeeze off the extra product before you apply so you don't have a dripping face. Once you take it off, it may feel a little thick but it absorbs quickly into your skin. It even has a sweet smell lingering afterwards. It feels therapeutic if you ask me! One of the best products that I have ever tried and it's completely worth the buy! 

Comes in a 6 packet box, get yours today so you can relax tomorrow. If you guys want to know what ingredients they have, I've attached an image showing the ingredients! I always want to know what I'm using so here's to all of you who do too.  



Stay hydrated, folks! And as always, I hope you found this post useful. With much love, the WCETVeShop Team. Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away. 

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe