The Best Foundation... EVER

8:00 AM

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm about to reveal to all of you something I can't believe I never knew about earlier. I'm talking about the best foundation I have ever experienced. I know, that's the biggest claim I have ever made on this blog, but I'm not kidding you when I say I've fallen in love. This Enprani Delicate Radiance Foundation with SPF 30 is everything you could ever ask for. It applies like a moisturizer and feels like nothing after applying. It's my perfect shade and gives a medium coverage that still allows for my natural beauty marks to show through, but not look as if I caked my face and you can see just traces of it through it. 

It lasts the whole day and doesn't transfer onto my clothes when I change. I love putting my makeup and things on before I change so having a non-transfer foundation is of utmost importance. I mean, who wants a transferring foundation to begin with? I think the most awkward thing would be to hug someone and have your makeup be smeared all over their cheek or on their clothes if they happen to be taller than you. 

Normally, I'm the type of girl who wants to go out without foundation on my face, maybe just a light BB Cream or just concealer but I find myself waking up and wanting to put more of this foundation on my face. I'm even dreading this weekend when I take a camping trip because I don't plan on bringing any makeup with me. I don't think I've ever said that about any makeup product. Even on days I want to use less, it would be the only product I would want to really use. 

It's moisturizing, good coverage, feels like nothing on my face, doesn't transfer, protects my skin from harsh rays of sun, and doesn't break me out. In fact, I think my skin has been better since using it. 

Don't wait, you have to try this foundation that will change your makeup game! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next week for a little bit of fashion. With much love, the WCETVeShop Team. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe