Styling Scarves - The Pink Wool

8:00 AM

Happy Sunday, everyone! Fall is right around the corner so bring out the sweaters, boots, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I love dressing up for fall because it's the only time of the year that I decide to accessorize my outfits. I know, for those of you who love your statement necklaces, watches, and layers of rings probably find that strange. I don't know why, but the only thing that I love to accessorize with are scarves. 

I put together a casual outfit of a sweater, distressed shorts, and my fluffy, soft, yet light wool scarf: 




Enjoy!

Your beauty and fashion best friend, just a click away.

Follow Us
Instagram: @wcetveshop
Twitter: @WCETVeShop
Pinterest: pinterest.com/wcetveshop
Website: www.wcetveshop.com
E-Mail: store@mail.wcetveshop.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe